Lexmark MC2640adwe (42CC580)
The multifunction Lexmark MC2640adwe combines color output as fast as 40  ppm* with scanning that can reach 100  images per minute for exceptional performance.
Color that only looks expensive
Thanks to PANTONE® calibration, embedded color sample pages and Lexmark color Replacement, you?ll get accurate, professional color in-house. And you?ll save toner with included tools that let you choose when and how much color to print, including mono-only print drivers, user-based color print permissions and quotas, global color density control, object-specific color Saver, proof before printing and more.
Classic connections, wireless convenience
Beyond included USB and gigabit ethernet, this device lets you connect wirelessly via built-in Wi-Fi, as well as AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Mopria on any network with existing Wi-Fi access. And with Lexmark Mobile Print, printing?s as easy as hitting print, choosing your printer and picking up your job.
Make every watt count with energy management features that reduce power consumption whether the device is active or in sleep mode. Lower fusing temperature, automatic management of processor cores based on workload, and standard two-sided printing all help it achieve EPEAT® Silver rating and ENERGY STAR® (2.0) certification. That benefits the planet and your budget.
Lexmark's comprehensive approach to product security is a design and engineering mandate across our entire product portfolio. Our security features help keep your information safe?in the document, on the device, over the network and at all points in between. That?s why Keypoint Intelligence - Buyers Lab honored Lexmark with a prestigious BLI PaceSetter award for Document Imaging Security***. And this Lexmark product enables you to be GDPR ready.
Engineered to perform?and last
Driven by a 1.2GHz quad-core processor and equipped with a single-pass, two-sided scanner, the MC2640adwe prints up to 40  pages per minute* and can scan up to 100  images per minute. Its steel frame, long-life imaging system, ease of upgrades and robust paper feeding system provide lasting performance in any environment.
Interact with ease
A 4.3-inch e-Task color touch screen offers a precise, responsive, tablet-like user interface with multi-touch capabilities. The e-Task interface also opens a world of convenience and productivity apps. And the new front-panel power button and direct-print USB port, plus secure browser-based device management, make it even easier to get things done.
- In the Box - Lexmark MC2640adwe color laser multifunction printer, 3,000*-page Black Toner Cartridge, 1,400*-page Color (CMY) Toner Cartridges, Lexmark Cartridge Collection Program information, Statement of limited warranty / guarantee, Setup guide or sheet (network and local attachment), Power cord(s), Software and Documentation CD, Photoconductor unit, 4 Developer units (K, C M, Y)
- Print Technology - Color Laser
- Function - Color Copying, Color Faxing, Color Printing, Color Scanning
- Workgroup Size - Small-Medium Workgroup
- Display - Lexmark e-Task 4.3-inch (10.9 cm) color touch screen
- Media Sizes Supported - A6, Oficio, 7 3/4 Envelope, JIS-B5, A4, Legal, A5, Hagaki Card, Letter, B5 Envelope, Statement, C5 Envelope, Executive, Universal, DL Envelope, Folio, 10 Envelope
- Included Paper Handling - Integrated Duplex, Single-Sheet Manual Feed, 150-Sheet Output Bin, 250-Sheet Input
- Standard Ports - Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), Front USB 2.0 Specification Hi-Speed Certified port (Type A), Rear USB 2.0 Specification Hi-Speed Certified Port (Type A), 802.11b/g/n Wireless, USB 2.0 Specification Hi-Speed Certified (Type B)
- Size (in. - H x W x D) - 18.2 x 17.4 x 23.1 in.
- Weight (lb.) - 60 lb.
- Packaged Size (in. - H x W x D) - 22.4 x 22.0 x 23.4 in.
- Packaged Weight (lb.) - 68.7 lb.
- Copy Speed - Up to - Black: 40 cpm (Letter), Color: 40 cpm (Letter)
- Copy Speed Duplex - Up to - Black: 20 spm (Letter), Color: 20 spm (Letter)
- Time to First Copy - As fast as - Black: 8 seconds, Color: 8.5 seconds
- Reduce / Enlarge Range - 25 - 400 %
- Modem Speed - Max is 33,600 bps, V.34 Half-Duplex Kbps
- Fax Transmission Speed - < 3 seconds per page
- Print Speed - Black: 40 ppm (Letter), 40 ppm
- Print Speed Duplex - Up to - Black: 20 spm (Letter), Color: 20 spm (Letter)
- Time to First Page - As fast as - Black: <8 seconds, Color: <8 seconds
- Print Resolution - Black: 1200 x 1200 dpi, 4800 Color Quality (2400 x 600 dpi), Color: 4800 Color Quality (2400 x 600 dpi), 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Duplex (2-sided) Printing - Integrated Duplex
- Printable Area - 0.167 inches of the top, bottom, right and left edges (within)
- Scanner Type / ADF Scan - Flatbed scanner with ADF, DADF (single pass Duplex)
- Scan Area - 8.5 x 14 inches (Maximum)
- A4/Ltr Simplex Scan Speed - Up to - Black: 47 / 50 sides per minute, Color: 30 / 32 sides per minute
- A4/Ltr Duplex Scan Speed - Up to - Black: 94 / 100 sides per minute, Color: 60 / 64 sides per minute
- Scan Technology - CIS
- Optical Scanning Resolution - up to 1200 X 600 ppi (black), up to 600 X 600 ppi (color)
- Scan File Formats - Send as - XPS, TIFF, Highly compressed PDF (1GB RAM and hard disk required), Archival PDF (A-1a, A-1b), BMP, Secure PDF, Searchable PDF (optional OCR with 1GB RAM and hard disk required), PDF, JPEG, JPG
- Scan Destinations - e-mail, Lexmark Document Solutions Suite (LDSS), USB or Network connected computer, USB Flash drive, FTP
- ADF - 100-Sheet Automatic Document Feeder
- ADF Paper Input Capacity / ADF Paper Output Capacity - Up to: 100 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond, Up to: 100 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond
- A4/Ltr Duplex Scan Speed - 94 / 100 sides per minute, 60 / 64 sides per minute
- A4/Ltr Simplex Scan Speed - 47 / 50 sides per minute, 30 / 32 sides per minute
- Media Types Supported - Vinyl Labels, Paper Labels, Card Stock, Plain Paper, Refer to the Card Stock & Label Guide.
- Finishing Option - No
- Number of Paper Inputs - Standard: 2, Maximum: 5
- Paper Input Capacity - Standard: 250+1